Ingame information

Character name: Deathless
Class and level: Rogue / 70
Spec you are applying with: SUB
Attunements: Kara
Heroic keys: All
PvE experience: Kara cleared, Gruul cleared
Armory link,

Are you willing to respec if asked? (mainly within the chosen talent tree) Yes , I will respec to any talent tree or within my own if necessary
Are you able to commit yourself to PvE? (full PvE talents, enchants and gems, coming prepared for raids) Yes I am looking for a full PvE guild which I can progress along with

Previous guilds: PinkIllusion
Why did you leave them: I joined them thinking they were serious about raiding but after a few weeks in their guild I did not see any sign of it and started looking for a more serious guild to join
Do you have reference we can contact in your old guild in regards of your authenticity? Who? They disbant the guild for no reazon

What are resistance amounts towards different schools of magic with your resistance gear on? (arcane, fire, frost, nature, shadow)
No resistance gear collected yet

Are you the original owner of the account? Yes
When have you created / obtained the character? Created character 3 months but i have chars at bloodhoof server and i play 3 years

Why should we invite you: I feel that I can be a positive member to Adult Entertainment, I have a good attitude towards raiding and will do everything in my power to keep the progress going. I have experience in raiding with paladin and rogue and had no difficulty understanding tactics or how to go about killing the boss. I think I can manage my class very well in a raid environment and not cause any problems while raiding

Why are you applying to Adult Entertainment: I am applying to Adult Entertainment Mainly because I am looking for a guild that is commited to PvE raiding and I am hoping that this guild might be what Im looking for as a long term progressing guild.

Will you be able to use Ventrilo Mix: Yes
Do you have working microphone: Yes
Can you raid with us starting at 18:00 server time to about 22:00 (Almost all days): Almost every day except exept some days that i am on duty (work commitments)

Are you able to stay full raids? Yes

Anything else worth mentioning (professions, rare patterns...):
Professions -
skinner 375
minner 375
i know that the server is full on noobs rogues that only playing pvp and don't know nothing about pve but i am not 1 of them i hope
you invite me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Apply from Dethless   Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:30 pm

Crazy how close them answers are to my own application Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apply from Dethless
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum