Adult Entertainment The ultimate Horde Guild On Neptulon
HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Zerlat | Druid

Go down 

PostSubject: Zerlat | Druid   Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:14 am

How old are you?: I am 20 years old
Where do you live?: I live in sweden
How much do you play every week?: to much :p but would guess like 4-8 hours each day

Character name: Zerlat
Class and level: druid 70
Whats your preferred talent build?: 50 feral 11 resto
Are you willing to respec if asked? If we need a healer for like 1-2 raids i would be able to yes.
Heroic keys: All except MgT
Have you been raiding anything before, in that case what have you been raiding?: Pretbc i cleared naxx and now in TBC i cleared sunwell
Armory link,
Are you the original owner of the account? Ye ofc
Are you able to commit yourself to PvE? ye thats a really important thing, makes everything easier for everyone

Previous guilds:
Why did you leave them:in excelcis (pretbc) otur infamous
What can you contribute to the guild?: A rly active and experience played.
Why are you applying to Adult Entertainment?: Most because i got alot of irl friends in the guild but have also been talking with some another guys on vent etc
Do you have any experience from guild management tasks such as raid leading, class leading, officer etc.? Ye where leading premade between rank 1-13 with my ud mage+ have been officer with my mage pretbc and with my pala also in TBC.
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? Since it came out but didnt play beta

Will you be able to use Ventrilo 3.0?: ye np got vent mix
Do you have working microphone?: ye ofc
Can you raid with us starting at 18:00 server time to about 22:00 (Almost all days): perfect used to raid 18.00-24.00 before
Are you able to stay full raids?: If i not should be able to i wouldnt sign for a raid, just makes everyone mad.

Anything else worth mentioning (professions, rare patterns.)? nope just reached 70 today with this char so havent been able to fix so much =(

Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Zerlat | Druid   Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:25 am

Yo have already spoken to this fellow ingame, and said what we expect from him, just need to check what the officers thinks on getting someone in that is not really up to date in gear and that will be needing to farm karazhan a couple of times, but he seems like a serious player and we are in need of tankers.

I will get back shortly to you but imo your already in, just have to check with the others.

And if you get in you will be giving a gearing up period where we expect you to gear up, and then recieve a proper trial spot.

Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Zerlat | Druid   Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:53 am

hiiii Smile

inv him! hes really good :>
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Zerlat | Druid   Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:15 am

will do my best to get gear asap, shouldnt take so long time tbh with 2-3 kara runs with some luck and 4-5 heroics each day
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Zerlat | Druid   Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:56 am

talked to him today(on the phone) and he dinged 70 yesterday and have already done gruul/mag, and going to do kara today, so he is a very good player and will do much for the guild, very experinced dude, have seen him do: MH, TK and BT and i know that he have cleared SW to. so this is a very good player that we have to take into the guild.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Zerlat | Druid   Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:21 am

have u guys been talking about this yet???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zerlat | Druid   

Back to top Go down
Zerlat | Druid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adult Entertainment :: Adult Entertainment - open forum :: Recruitments-
Jump to: