Sheih lvl 70 orc shaman

Go down 

PostSubject: Sheih lvl 70 orc shaman   Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:29 am

How old are you?: I'm 19 years old
Where do you live?: I live is Sofia,Bulgaria
How much do you play every week?: 7X5=35 hours a week give or take

Character name: Sheih
Class and level: lvl 70 orc shaman
Whats your preferred talent build?:I prefer enhancement and i am ATM using this build,with improved ghost wolf and grounding totem for battlegrounds only:

My cloack didn't show up for some reason,it's the lord ahune war back or something,i'm sure all know that Very Happy
Are you able to commit yourself to PvE?:Yeah sure why not,will need vengefull glad's axes though
Previous guilds:Heroes Of Bulgaria - great fun guild,but it's like a freaking chatroom with all my countryman,and i really don't want to wait for WoTLK for all of those guys to wake up
What can you contribute to the guild?I got 375 alchemy and done elixir mastery quests,discovered all flask exept relentless assault,but from what i saw in armory you ppl have ALOT with alchemy atm so yeah Wink
Why are you applying to Adult Entertainment?:Because it looks like a fun pve guild that could really last...and the cool name ofcourse
Do you have any experience from guild management tasks such as raid leading, class leading, officer etc.?:No,not really but i'm no idiot so i can learn
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?:I don't know,not that much really,this is actually my first TBC charachter and he has 8 days /played as 70 and 10 days before that.I had alot of charachters before TBC but gave them to a friend when i decided not to buy TBC Evil or Very Mad
Will you be able to use Ventrilo 3.0?: Yeah,sure
Do you have working microphone?: Yes i do
Can you raid with us starting at 18:00 server time to about 22:00 (Almost all days)?:Yes,allmost all days i can
Are you able to stay full raids?:Yes i think so,apart from some big emargency ofc(like my motherboard blowing up for the 3rd time...)
Back to top Go down
Armory l

PostSubject: Re: Sheih lvl 70 orc shaman   Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:34 am

Lol,i didn't sign up so i can't fix the previous post and the armory link didn't stik so here you go,the old fashioned copy paste way cause BB code let'me down:
talent build ATM is :
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Sheih lvl 70 orc shaman   Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:12 am

or you simply remove "http"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Sheih lvl 70 orc shaman   Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:19 am

So here it is:
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Sheih lvl 70 orc shaman   Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:26 am

thx alot for your apply, i will have alittle chatt with you ingame asap.
once again thx for you apply
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheih lvl 70 orc shaman   

Back to top Go down
Sheih lvl 70 orc shaman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adult Entertainment :: Adult Entertainment - open forum :: Recruitments-
Jump to: