Adult Entertainment The ultimate Horde Guild On Neptulon
HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Rogue wants to play

Go down 

PostSubject: Rogue wants to play   Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:52 pm

How old are you?:19
Where do you live?:Bulgaria
How much do you play every week?:If i have what to do maybe i can stay all day lol,but usually like 3,4 hrs

Character name:Deadblow
Class and level:Rogue 71
Whats your preferred talent build?:Shs ,but i can respecc,its for pvp after all
Are you willing to respec if asked? (mainly within the chosen talent tree)Yes
Heroic keys:erm yeah i dont even know why i use the mouse
Have you been raiding anything before, in that case what have you been raiding?:kara(bored of it) ZA full ,gruul (bored again),SSC half cleaned,and lately i cleared BWL for which i am very proud of myself.
Armory link (pretty old as i see now)
Are you the original owner of the account?Yes
Are you able to commit yourself to PvE? (full PvE talents, enchants and gems, coming prepared for raids)Yeah ,damn ,i wanna be total ,tired of losing myself staying in orgrimmar.

Previous guilds:Many ,like 10 at least
Why did you leave them:cuuz there was still this hunger for raiding,like i couldnt give my best in those guilds.
What can you contribute to the guild?:i caaan,hm...i can try to be a good mate ,understandable ,respective..i can suppress myself if needed just to keep progress up.
Why are you applying to Adult Entertainment?:Want comfy company ,guys that don't care bout anything just cicling ,farming in the instances with me ,i had a great day with imbalanced today ,no1 yelling,no1 willing to DOMINATE over your mates,or to screw them,just group job and rly smood , relaxing time,i guess i want this.
Do you have any experience from guild management tasks such as raid leading, class leading, officer etc.? Rogue officer twice
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? 84 days = /played

Will you be able to use Ventrilo 3.0?:yeah
Do you have working microphone?: yeah and 50MW subwoofer LOL ...oh well i like listening to music
Can you raid with us starting at 18:00 server time to about 22:00 (Almost all days):Yeah would be nice
Are you able to stay full raids?:Ofc,i wouldnt waste 24 men's time if i couldn't
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Rogue wants to play   Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:06 pm

thx you apply kinnan will talk to you soon ingame
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogue wants to play
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adult Entertainment :: Adult Entertainment - open forum :: Recruitments-
Jump to: