Ingame information

Character name: Tombs
Class and level: Rogue / 70
Spec you are applying with: Combat
Attunements: Kara , TK
Heroic keys: All
PvE experience: Kara cleared, Gruul cleared
Armory link,

Are you willing to respec if asked? (mainly within the chosen talent tree) Yes , I will respec to any talent tree or within my own if necessary
Are you able to commit yourself to PvE? (full PvE talents, enchants and gems, coming prepared for raids) Yes I am looking for a full PvE guild which I can progress along with

Previous guilds: Antisocial
Why did you leave them: I joined them thinking they were serious about raiding but after a few weeks in their guild I did not see any sign of it and started looking for a more serious guild to join
Do you have reference we can contact in your old guild in regards of your authenticity? Who? I was joined without creating an application form for them and pretty much ignored so I dont think anyone will remember my character there

What are resistance amounts towards different schools of magic with your resistance gear on? (arcane, fire, frost, nature, shadow)
No resistance gear collected yet

Are you the original owner of the account? Yes
When have you created / obtained the character? Created character 1 year ago

Why should we invite you: I feel that I can be a positive member to Adult Entertainment, I have a good attitude towards raiding and will do everything in my power to keep the progress going. I have experience in raiding with a feral druid (up to SSC - 2nd boss) and had no difficulty understanding tactics or how to go about killing the boss. I think I can manage my class very well in a raid environment and not cause any problems while raiding

Why are you applying to Adult Entertainment: I am applying to Adult Entertainment Mainly because I am looking for a guild that is commited to PvE raiding and I am hoping that this guild might be what Im looking for as a long term progressing guild.

Will you be able to use Ventrilo Mix: Yes
Do you have working microphone: Yes
Can you raid with us starting at 18:00 server time to about 22:00 (Almost all days): Almost every day except for weekends (work commitments)

Are you able to stay full raids? Yes

Anything else worth mentioning (professions, rare patterns...):
Professions -
Engineering 367/375
Blacksmith 375 / 375 (weaponsmith)

I know your guild is currently full of Rogues but Im just posting in the chance a spot might become available and you remember my application Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: apply from Tombs   Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:09 am

Thx for the apply.
You have been given an inv to the guild.
you will need to prov you self to us like all other trial members in the guild.
itīs importen you read the rules on forum and try to stay updated.
once again welcome and good luck.
see you in game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
apply from Tombs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adult Entertainment :: Adult Entertainment - open forum :: Recruitments-
Jump to: