Share | 

Silvershaper wanna join

Go down 

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Silvershaper wanna join   Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:28 pm

How old are you?:19
Where do you live?:Sweden, Orust
How much do you play every week?:from 5-00 every day and all weekend if necesary

Character name: Silvershaper
Class and level: Druid 70
Whats your preferred talent build?:Tanking 0/50/11
Are you willing to respec if asked? hell yeah
Heroic keys:got a bunch of keys
Have you been raiding anything before, in that case what have you been raiding?: kara, gruul, TK, and some pre tbc instanses
Armory link
Are you the original owner of the account? think so:P
Are you able to commit yourself to PvE? (full PvE talents, enchants and gems, coming prepared for raids) what else is there to do?Razz

Previous guilds:have been in some big guild with other chars but not this one:)
Why did you leave the guild:they were really sucky players
What can you contribute to the guild?:imba tanking and some pots and other stuff
Why are you applying to Adult Entertainment?: i raided with a couple of your members and it was fun as hell and those players were really good att plaung their class!!
Do you have any experience from guild management tasks such as raid leading, class leading, officer etc.? yeah have been a owner of a ssc tk guild and i know what to do
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?to loong:P (2 years i think it is

Will you be able to use Ventrilo 3.0?: hell yeah
Do you have working microphone?: u can hear me so i guess it works
Can you raid with us starting at 18:00 server time to about 22:00 (Almost all days): hell yeah
Are you able to stay full raids?: yes if the ppl dont wine to much:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Silvershaper wanna join   Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:27 pm

Hello there Silvershaper, i am Idoitall, the classleader for druids.

I must say that your application is really thin, but i guess it will have to do since we are in good need of druids.

There are also quite some upgrades to be made of your gear, for example you can get 4-5 things from just badge of justice without any problems to improve you some (back, ring, bracers, belt, chest and alot more Razz) ofcourse it costs badges, but anyways i believe that your gear should be fine to start raiding with us so i will take you in as a trial.

I will be to alot of parties tomorrow since its the first day of my holidays, but either fetch me when i am online or speak to any officers that are online (morania, infected, shmock, slasketmaa (also playing alot on sponkan, and alpin)

Welcome to the ranks my friend!

good luck!

Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silvershaper wanna join
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adult Entertainment :: Adult Entertainment - open forum :: Recruitments-
Jump to: