Adult Entertainment The ultimate Horde Guild On Neptulon
HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Warlock Apply ( second)

Go down 

PostSubject: Warlock Apply ( second)   Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:11 am

How old are you?: 15
Where do you live?: Trollhättan
How much do you play every week?: I play almost everday, for like 3 hours or more.

Character name: Soaddude
Class and level: Warlock lvl 70
Whats your preferred talent build?: 0/21/40
Are you willing to respec if asked? (mainly within the chosen talent tree) Yupp
Heroic keys: Got all
Have you been raiding anything before, in that case what have you been raiding?: Kara: full Za: 3/6.Mag: know tacts. Grull: Cleard : SCC: Void Rever played. ( did it with this guild Very Happy)
Armory link:
Are you the original owner of the account? Yeshhh
Are you able to commit yourself to PvE? (full PvE talents, enchants and gems, coming prepared for raids): Yup

Previous guilds: This guild. Got kick for about 2 weeks ago. becuse my computor was broken so i wasnt online any time. So i really wanna join this guild again. This is a nice guild and really nice plp that i have made friends with.

Why did you leave them: kicked xD
What can you contribute to the guild?: Helping with progressing and more.
Why are you applying to Adult Entertainment?: To raid, have alot of fun and make new freinds.
Do you have any experience from guild management tasks such as raid leading, class leading, officer etc.? Nope
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? Got 30 days play on this acc, + an alt.

Will you be able to use Ventrilo 3.0?: Soon
Do you have working microphone?: Soon
Can you raid with us starting at 18:00 server time to about 22:00 (Almost all days): Yerr
Are you able to stay full raids?: Ofc Smile

Anything else worth mentioning (professions, rare patterns.)?
375 tailoring and 355 enchanting. And i know many in this guild so im not going to be the "stupid noob that asks things all the time". xD
Back to top Go down
Warlock Apply ( second)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adult Entertainment :: Adult Entertainment - open forum :: Recruitments-
Jump to: