Adult Entertainment The ultimate Horde Guild On Neptulon
HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Fury Warrior

Go down 

PostSubject: Fury Warrior   Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:09 am

How old are you?: 20
Where do you live?: Denmark
How much do you play every week?: 5-7 days, atleast 3-5 hours a day.

Character name: Peukst
Class and level: Warrior 70
Whats your preferred talent build?: Fury (17/44/0)
Are you willing to respec if asked? (mainly within the chosen talent tree): yes.
Heroic keys: have all of them.
Have you been raiding anything before, in that case what have you been raiding?: Have done Karazhan, Grull's Lair, Magtheridon's lair and Zul'aman
Armory link,
Are you the original owner of the account? Yes
Are you able to commit yourself to PvE? (full PvE talents, enchants and gems, coming prepared for raids) I will indeed, since i utterly hate pvp ^^

Previous guilds: Crusification
Why did you leave them: got kicked for leaving raid after i gave warning about me haveing and appointment in irl.
What can you contribute to the guild?: a friendly spirit, help with everything i can help with, stuff for you bank, some nice dps in raids and heroics and what not Smile
Why are you applying to Adult Entertainment?: Cause i have a friend whos in, and i have heard alot of good things about it.
Do you have any experience from guild management tasks such as raid leading, class leading, officer etc.? I had my own guild once. and i have had some higher tasks in other guilds and done a couple of raid leads.
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? over a year

Will you be able to use Ventrilo 3.0?: yes
Do you have working microphone?: yes
Can you raid with us starting at 18:00 server time to about 22:00 (Almost all days): yes
Are you able to stay full raids?: yes
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Fury Warrior   Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:43 pm

Thanks for your apply Peukst!

This applications has been DENIED!.

Due to that we already have DPS warriors on Trial, we will give them a shot first!.

Talk to me in-game or make a new apply in the future and we will see how it looks then!

Classleader of Warriors
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fury Warrior
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adult Entertainment :: Adult Entertainment - open forum :: Recruitments-
Jump to: